Posted by Rich (188.8.131.52) on October 04, 2003 at 14:39:15:
In Reply to: benchmarking : Riso's board posted by Jan (184.108.40.206) on October 04, 2003 at 04:55:16:
> When I want to make my new Discussion Forum better than that of Riso's,
> what kind of improvements would you suggest (to his board); what do you dislike or is an idea for improvement? Also: what is very good / do you like at the board format he chose?
What I like:
1. There is a preview feature, you can see how your message will appear.
2. There is an edit feature; the person posting can correct, delete, or add to THEIR message only.
3. People who post, can message others posters. Each poster can elect to recieve messages, or not accept messages, as they desire.
What I dislike:
1. There is a page format. After so many lines, another page is created ( So in a popular theme, there could 2-3 pages, or more, and you have to to find the right page, you are looking for.... )
2. To post a message, you go to an E-Mail format. If you are replying to someone, you have to keep flipping through the messgaes, until you get to the one you want to reply to! Rich
Post a Followup